Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 23rd. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $8.94 million and approximately $37,041.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dragonchain has traded 20.6% lower against the dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for $0.0375 or 0.00000448 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, LATOKEN, Tidex and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $255.39 or 0.03052649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011950 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00201138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029328 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00125379 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dragonchain launched on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The official website for Dragonchain is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Allcoin, Fatbtc, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, LATOKEN and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.