CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. In the last week, CREDIT has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. One CREDIT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and Cat.Ex. CREDIT has a total market capitalization of $195,756.00 and approximately $22,655.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00055438 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 42.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
CREDIT (CRYPTO:CREDIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 21,297,373,342 coins. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling CREDIT
CREDIT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and Cat.Ex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.