TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. Over the last seven days, TigerCash has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. One TigerCash token can now be bought for about $0.0136 or 0.00000157 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TigerCash has a market cap of $137,972.00 and approximately $14.71 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $229.67 or 0.02654373 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TigerCash (CRYPTO:TCH) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 15th, 2017. TigerCash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,138,487 tokens. TigerCash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. TigerCash’s official website is www.cointiger.com. The official message board for TigerCash is medium.com/cointiger.
Buying and Selling TigerCash
TigerCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TigerCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TigerCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.