QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. One QUINADS token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. QUINADS has a total market cap of $36,455.00 and $97.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QUINADS has traded 29.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005646 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00041128 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.63 or 0.00328520 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011442 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012078 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008263 BTC.
QUINADS (CRYPTO:QUIN) is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,194,999,111 tokens. The official website for QUINADS is quinads.com. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QUINADS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QUINADS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QUINADS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QUINADS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.