PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded up 20.1% against the US dollar. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.65 million and $3,366.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PotCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,715.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $168.29 or 0.01931158 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $339.62 or 0.03897140 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.38 or 0.00658444 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.05 or 0.00758251 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00102742 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010307 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028351 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.68 or 0.00604466 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
PotCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 223,204,335 coins. PotCoin’s official website is www.potcoin.com. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.