Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. During the last week, Neutron has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Neutron has a total market cap of $586,822.00 and $17.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutron coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0150 or 0.00000171 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 32.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
Neutron is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 19th, 2015. Neutron’s total supply is 39,121,694 coins. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neutron’s official website is www.neutroncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.