CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. During the last seven days, CyberVein has traded up 36.4% against the dollar. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $4.62 million and $200,838.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberVein token can currently be bought for $0.0044 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z, IDEX and Bilaxy.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 34.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CyberVein is a token. It launched on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 tokens. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CyberVein is www.cybervein.org.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, HitBTC, Bit-Z and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.