Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 19th. Zealium has a total market capitalization of $24,595.00 and $22.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zealium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Over the last week, Zealium has traded up 11.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007800 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00000984 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Zealium (NZL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 13,854,189 coins and its circulating supply is 12,854,189 coins. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zealium is zealium.co.nz. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zealium
Zealium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zealium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zealium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.