VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 18th. During the last week, VULCANO has traded 34.5% lower against the US dollar. One VULCANO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC and Crex24. VULCANO has a market cap of $66,167.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded up 36.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULCANO is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 244,027,684 coins and its circulating supply is 241,450,731 coins. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. The official website for VULCANO is vulcano.io. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VULCANO Coin Trading
VULCANO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VULCANO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VULCANO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.