Stakinglab (CURRENCY:LABX) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. Stakinglab has a total market capitalization of $31,044.00 and $360.00 worth of Stakinglab was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Stakinglab has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Stakinglab coin can now be purchased for $0.0766 or 0.00000881 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00091589 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004460 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 453.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000894 BTC.
LABX is a coin. Stakinglab’s total supply is 2,282,244 coins and its circulating supply is 405,158 coins. The Reddit community for Stakinglab is /r/Stakinglab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stakinglab’s official Twitter account is @Staking_LAB. The official website for Stakinglab is labcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Stakinglab
Stakinglab can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakinglab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stakinglab should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stakinglab using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stakinglab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakinglab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.