Perlin (CURRENCY:PERL) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 19th. Perlin has a total market capitalization of $5.34 million and $867,095.00 worth of Perlin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Perlin has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Perlin token can now be purchased for $0.0204 or 0.00000235 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.48 or 0.03098372 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011524 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00198977 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00030058 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Perlin Token Profile
Perlin’s total supply is 1,033,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 262,005,330 tokens. Perlin’s official website is perlin.net. Perlin’s official Twitter account is @PerlinNetwork. The Reddit community for Perlin is /r/perlin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Perlin is medium.com/perlin-network.
Buying and Selling Perlin
Perlin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perlin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perlin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Perlin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perlin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perlin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.