Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. Orbitcoin has a total market capitalization of $844,155.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Orbitcoin has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.68 or 0.01196485 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00052313 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00031356 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00219255 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006818 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00073228 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
Orbitcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.