NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 18th. NoLimitCoin has a total market cap of $395,298.00 and approximately $182.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded up 4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007541 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 608,241,038 coins. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NoLimitCoin’s official website is nolimitcoin.org. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.