Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 18th. One Merculet token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bilaxy, CoinMex and IDEX. In the last seven days, Merculet has traded 25.8% higher against the dollar. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $458,081.00 and approximately $64,915.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $256.45 or 0.02809440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010939 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.07 or 0.00197946 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00030912 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00131102 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Merculet launched on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,030,391,605 tokens. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Hotbit, CoinMex, Kucoin, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.