MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 19th. Over the last week, MassGrid has traded down 16.9% against the dollar. One MassGrid coin can currently be purchased for $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, ChaoEX and QBTC. MassGrid has a market capitalization of $460,127.00 and $8.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,665.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $166.43 or 0.01920655 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $334.72 or 0.03862846 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.37 or 0.00662099 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.81 or 0.00747956 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00097278 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010153 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027266 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00589809 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC.
MassGrid Coin Profile
MGD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 137,660,467 coins and its circulating supply is 76,269,167 coins. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MassGrid is www.massgrid.com. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid.
Buying and Selling MassGrid
MassGrid can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, QBTC and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MassGrid should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MassGrid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.