GNY (CURRENCY:GNY) traded 27.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One GNY token can now be bought for about $0.0451 or 0.00000520 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, Exrates and P2PB2B. GNY has a total market cap of $8.68 million and $11,119.00 worth of GNY was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GNY has traded down 38.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.48 or 0.03098372 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011524 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00198977 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00030058 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
GNY’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 192,376,657 tokens. GNY’s official message board is medium.com/@GNY.IO. The official website for GNY is www.gny.io. GNY’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GNY Token Trading
GNY can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, BitMart and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GNY should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.