Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Cryptocean has a market cap of $2.32 million and $77,799.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cryptocean has traded 70.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptocean coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004131 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinsbit, Exrates and P2PB2B.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036255 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $501.71 or 0.05790014 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026212 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00034061 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002657 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00127716 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001279 BTC.
Cryptocean Coin Profile
Cryptocean is a coin. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Cryptocean
Cryptocean can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, P2PB2B and Coinsbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptocean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptocean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.