CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 18th. One CryptoCarbon coin can currently be purchased for $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BiteBTC and BTC-Alpha. CryptoCarbon has a market capitalization of $171,137.00 and approximately $271.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CryptoCarbon has traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $256.45 or 0.02809440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010939 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.07 or 0.00197946 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00030912 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00131102 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
CryptoCarbon Coin Profile
CryptoCarbon’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,690,718 coins. CryptoCarbon’s official website is cryptocarbon.co.uk. CryptoCarbon’s official Twitter account is @CryptoCarbon.
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoCarbon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.