Asian Fintech (CURRENCY:AFIN) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One Asian Fintech token can now be purchased for $0.0088 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Crex24. In the last seven days, Asian Fintech has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar. Asian Fintech has a market cap of $2.19 million and $51,767.00 worth of Asian Fintech was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.58 or 0.03174043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011471 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00198846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00030284 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00128502 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Asian Fintech Profile
Asian Fintech’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. The official website for Asian Fintech is www.afincoin.io. Asian Fintech’s official message board is medium.com/@afincoin. Asian Fintech’s official Twitter account is @AfinCoin.
Asian Fintech Token Trading
Asian Fintech can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asian Fintech directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Asian Fintech should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Asian Fintech using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Asian Fintech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asian Fintech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.