Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. One Scala coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Crex24 and TradeOgre. Scala has a market capitalization of $565,001.00 and $165.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Scala has traded up 105.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.92 or 0.02825315 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010934 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00198271 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00030960 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.93 or 0.00130730 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Scala’s total supply is 8,749,829,804 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,829,804 coins. Scala’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Scala’s official message board is medium.com/scala-network. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Scala is scalaproject.io.
Scala Coin Trading
Scala can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scala should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scala using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.