Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 18th. Project Pai has a total market capitalization of $15.94 million and $1.20 million worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Project Pai has traded 23.3% higher against the dollar. One Project Pai coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0110 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitfinex, HBUS, BitForex and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00035722 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $517.84 or 0.05668797 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00026508 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00034068 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00127586 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001194 BTC.
About Project Pai
Project Pai (PAI) is a coin. It launched on May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,647,231,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,450,282,362 coins. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Project Pai’s official message board is medium.com/project-pai. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. Project Pai’s official website is projectpai.com.
Buying and Selling Project Pai
Project Pai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OOOBTC, HBUS, BitForex, Bitfinex and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Pai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Project Pai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.