PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 17th. During the last seven days, PRIZM has traded down 11.5% against the US dollar. PRIZM has a total market capitalization of $119.59 million and $586,177.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PRIZM coin can now be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00002716 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,866.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $364.77 or 0.04116423 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001707 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004366 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.91 or 0.00619519 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006133 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002214 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
PRIZM (CRYPTO:PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 548,768,224 coins and its circulating supply is 496,892,516 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PRIZM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.