PAL Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. In the last seven days, PAL Network has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. One PAL Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including DOBI trade, DDEX, IDEX and CPDAX. PAL Network has a total market capitalization of $195,461.00 and approximately $213.00 worth of PAL Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011192 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $247.29 or 0.02771011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.72 or 0.00198578 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00030829 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00132690 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
PAL Network Token Profile
PAL Network’s launch date was January 11th, 2018. PAL Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 438,524,050 tokens. PAL Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. PAL Network’s official website is www.pal.network. PAL Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet. The Reddit community for PAL Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PAL Network
PAL Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, DOBI trade, IDEX, CPDAX, DDEX, Kyber Network, CoinBene and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAL Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAL Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAL Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAL Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAL Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.