Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $2.10 million and $144.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded down 69.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.13 or 0.00667970 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007667 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00024828 BTC.
MOON is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,405,128,871 coins. The official website for Mooncoin is www.mooncoin.eco. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia.
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
Mooncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.