MMOCoin (CURRENCY:MMO) traded 9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. One MMOCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. MMOCoin has a total market cap of $269,640.00 and $5,792.00 worth of MMOCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MMOCoin has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00052992 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 44.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
MMO is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 26th, 2018. MMOCoin’s total supply is 109,442,323 coins and its circulating supply is 60,616,314 coins. The official website for MMOCoin is mmocoin.pro. MMOCoin’s official Twitter account is @MMOProOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MMOCoin
MMOCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MMOCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MMOCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MMOCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MMOCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MMOCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.