Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 17th. In the last seven days, Metal has traded up 29.4% against the US dollar. Metal has a total market cap of $17.08 million and approximately $5.33 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metal token can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00003154 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kyber Network, OKEx and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $269.42 or 0.03040361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00199606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016302 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00029536 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.46 or 0.00129343 BTC.
Metal uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,083,821 tokens. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kyber Network, Upbit, Huobi, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Livecoin, OKEx and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.