LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000047 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $4,428.00 and $9.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18,791.31 or 2.05707768 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019331 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.