Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 17th. One Hush coin can currently be bought for $0.0412 or 0.00000465 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. Hush has a total market capitalization of $336,683.00 and $336.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Hush has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.95 or 0.00631412 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00137686 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00119985 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 8,172,530 coins. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org. The official website for Hush is myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.