Atlas Protocol (CURRENCY:ATP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 18th. One Atlas Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io and BitMart. Over the last week, Atlas Protocol has traded up 2.8% against the dollar. Atlas Protocol has a total market cap of $11.05 million and approximately $203,971.00 worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011192 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $247.29 or 0.02771011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.72 or 0.00198578 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00030829 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00132690 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Atlas Protocol Token Profile
Atlas Protocol’s launch date was August 7th, 2018. Atlas Protocol’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,576,065,703 tokens. The official message board for Atlas Protocol is medium.com/@atlasp. Atlas Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ArtProPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Atlas Protocol’s official website is atlasp.io.
Atlas Protocol Token Trading
Atlas Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atlas Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atlas Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.