USDQ (CURRENCY:USDQ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. One USDQ token can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00011202 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, USDQ has traded flat against the dollar. USDQ has a market cap of $5.51 million and approximately $9,759.00 worth of USDQ was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005574 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00039786 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.65 or 0.00320913 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011935 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008434 BTC.
- CyberMusic (CYMT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
USDQ Token Profile
USDQ (USDQ) is a token. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2019. USDQ’s total supply is 5,531,633 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,504,274 tokens. The official website for USDQ is usdq.platinum.fund. USDQ’s official Twitter account is @
USDQ Token Trading
USDQ can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDQ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDQ should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USDQ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDQ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.