QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. Over the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $376,816.00 and $531,209.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,025,330 tokens. The official message board for QuadrantProtocol is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol.
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
QuadrantProtocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.