Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. During the last week, Civic has traded 19.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $14.45 million and approximately $3.01 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civic token can now be bought for about $0.0216 or 0.00000242 BTC on exchanges including COSS, IDEX, Bittrex and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $284.57 or 0.03194267 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00201189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00030201 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00130676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic launched on June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,000,000 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, Upbit, Huobi, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, Radar Relay, OKEx, Kyber Network, Liqui, Livecoin, GOPAX, ABCC, COSS, Poloniex and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.