VITE (CURRENCY:VITE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. One VITE token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000140 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, DEx.top and CoinEx. VITE has a total market cap of $4.43 million and $1.67 million worth of VITE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, VITE has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.12 or 0.03545859 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028295 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125549 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
VITE Token Profile
VITE’s launch date was April 25th, 2018. VITE’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 363,636,732 tokens. VITE’s official Twitter account is @vitelabs. The Reddit community for VITE is /r/vitelabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VITE’s official website is www.vite.org.
Buying and Selling VITE
VITE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, OKEx, DEx.top, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VITE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VITE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VITE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VITE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VITE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.