VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. VeriCoin has a market cap of $948,708.00 and approximately $4,065.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0293 or 0.00000338 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, Poloniex and Upbit. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 87.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049874 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00074982 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,642.34 or 0.99859862 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00054678 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001429 BTC.
VeriCoin (CRYPTO:VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 32,395,990 coins. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Upbit, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.