VegaWallet Token (CURRENCY:VGW) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. One VegaWallet Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0401 or 0.00000462 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, P2PB2B and Crex24. VegaWallet Token has a market cap of $568,581.00 and approximately $8,813.00 worth of VegaWallet Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, VegaWallet Token has traded 13.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005574 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00037418 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00313414 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011125 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012176 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008184 BTC.
VegaWallet Token Token Profile
VegaWallet Token (CRYPTO:VGW) is a token. VegaWallet Token’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,184,693 tokens. VegaWallet Token’s official website is VegaWallet.com. The Reddit community for VegaWallet Token is /r/VegaWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VegaWallet Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VegaWallet Token Token Trading
VegaWallet Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, P2PB2B and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VegaWallet Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VegaWallet Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VegaWallet Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VegaWallet Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VegaWallet Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.