Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 16th. One Startcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittylicious. During the last seven days, Startcoin has traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. Startcoin has a market cap of $129,446.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010121 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Startcoin (START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. The official website for Startcoin is startcoin.org. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittylicious and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Startcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Startcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.