Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $2.96 million and $480,520.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 5.3% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Kucoin and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
PHX is a token. It launched on October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The official website for Red Pulse Phoenix is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Binance, Coinrail and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.