Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded down 17.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Quasarcoin has a market cap of $492,013.00 and approximately $1,994.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quasarcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Quasarcoin has traded down 9.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00051121 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 28% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000047 BTC.
QAC is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,373,797 coins and its circulating supply is 168,373,797 coins. The official website for Quasarcoin is quasarcoin.org. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quasarcoin
Quasarcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quasarcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quasarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.