NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 11.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 16th. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and FreiExchange. Over the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 4% higher against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $962,715.00 and approximately $172.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.00653361 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009955 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000212 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.