Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Over the last week, Mithril has traded 5.2% higher against the dollar. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $5.04 million and approximately $521,699.00 worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mithril token can now be bought for about $0.0070 or 0.00000080 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, BitForex, Gate.io and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007653 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008743 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002157 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Mithril Token Profile
MITH uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 721,000,000 tokens. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken. Mithril’s official website is mith.io.
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DigiFinex, HitBTC, OKEx, BitForex, LBank, CoinExchange, ZB.COM, Bithumb, FCoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.