Changyou.Com (NASDAQ: CYOU) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/16/2020 – Changyou.Com was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/6/2020 – Changyou.Com was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Changyou.com Limited is a developer and operator of online games in China. It engages in the development, operation, and licensing of massively multi-player online role-playing games, which are interactive online games that are played simultaneously by various game players. The company currently operates two multi-player online role-playing games (MMORPGs), including the in-house developed Tian Long Ba Bu and the licensed Blade Online. Changyou.com has three MMORPGs in the pipeline, which include the Duke of Mount Deer, Immortal Faith, and the Legend of the Ancient World. Based in Beijing, the People’s Republic of China, Changyou.com Limited is a subsidiary of Sohu.com Inc. “
- 1/4/2020 – Changyou.Com was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/3/2020 – Changyou.Com was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/2/2019 – Changyou.Com was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of NASDAQ CYOU traded up $0.03 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $10.45. The company had a trading volume of 3,001 shares, compared to its average volume of 343,098. Changyou.Com Ltd has a one year low of $5.43 and a one year high of $22.27. The firm has a market cap of $554.87 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.66, a PEG ratio of 0.12 and a beta of 0.95. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.82 and its 200 day simple moving average is $8.82.
Changyou.Com (NASDAQ:CYOU) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, November 4th. The technology company reported $0.64 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.47 by $0.17. Changyou.Com had a return on equity of 15.83% and a net margin of 20.16%. The company had revenue of $110.84 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $91.05 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $1.01 earnings per share. Changyou.Com’s revenue was up 8.5% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts predict that Changyou.Com Ltd will post 2.24 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of CYOU. Millennium Management LLC increased its position in shares of Changyou.Com by 122.1% in the third quarter. Millennium Management LLC now owns 82,320 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $782,000 after purchasing an additional 455,520 shares during the period. Man Group plc acquired a new stake in shares of Changyou.Com during the third quarter valued at about $2,825,000. Renaissance Technologies LLC boosted its stake in shares of Changyou.Com by 24.9% during the second quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 1,218,715 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $11,712,000 after purchasing an additional 242,700 shares in the last quarter. Mackenzie Financial Corp boosted its stake in shares of Changyou.Com by 86.0% during the second quarter. Mackenzie Financial Corp now owns 209,900 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $2,017,000 after purchasing an additional 97,069 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Morgan Stanley boosted its stake in shares of Changyou.Com by 55.7% during the second quarter. Morgan Stanley now owns 196,722 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $1,891,000 after purchasing an additional 70,343 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors own 23.46% of the company’s stock.
Changyou.com Limited develops and operates online games in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through Online Game, Platform Channel, and Cinema Advertising segments. It develops, operates, and licenses online games, including interactive online games that are accessed and played simultaneously by various game players through personal computers; and mobile games played on mobile devices.
Featured Article: Monthly Dividend Stocks Can Provide Solid Income
Receive News & Ratings for ChangyouCom Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChangyouCom Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.