HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. HOLD has a total market capitalization of $383,882.00 and approximately $272.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HOLD token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, HOLD has traded 16.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.81 or 0.03610839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00193626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00126492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
HOLD’s launch date was May 7th, 2018. HOLD’s total supply is 923,453,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 704,821,305 tokens. HOLD’s official Twitter account is @HoldHQ. HOLD’s official website is hold.co. The official message board for HOLD is medium.com/@HoldHQ.
Buying and Selling HOLD
HOLD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HOLD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.