GreenPower (CURRENCY:GRN) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 16th. GreenPower has a market capitalization of $13.49 million and $3,770.00 worth of GreenPower was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GreenPower coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including CoinFalcon, BTC-Alpha and CoinBene. During the last seven days, GreenPower has traded up 23.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $306.68 or 0.03537551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00194654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028287 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00125869 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
GreenPower Coin Profile
GreenPower’s total supply is 3,294,166,501 coins and its circulating supply is 3,231,699,360 coins. GreenPower’s official Twitter account is @dascoinofficial. The official website for GreenPower is dascoin.com.
Buying and Selling GreenPower
GreenPower can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, BTC-Alpha and CoinFalcon. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GreenPower directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GreenPower should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GreenPower using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GreenPower Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GreenPower and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.