Fetch (CURRENCY:FET) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. Fetch has a market capitalization of $24.78 million and $5.64 million worth of Fetch was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Fetch has traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Fetch token can currently be bought for $0.0409 or 0.00000507 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and WazirX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00036881 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $513.36 or 0.05932581 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027278 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00035068 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002631 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001483 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001171 BTC.
Fetch Token Profile
Fetch (CRYPTO:FET) is a token. It was first traded on March 1st, 2018. Fetch’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 605,473,665 tokens. The Reddit community for Fetch is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fetch’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official website for Fetch is fetch.ai. Fetch’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai.
Fetch Token Trading
Fetch can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and WazirX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fetch should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fetch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.