Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Everex has traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Everex has a total market cap of $5.88 million and approximately $1.19 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everex token can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00002977 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, IDEX, OKEx and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $317.33 or 0.03647137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00194302 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028358 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00126412 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Everex’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,700,000 tokens. The official message board for Everex is blog.everex.io. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tidex, Binance, BX Thailand, IDEX, OKEx, HitBTC and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.