Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. One Coinlancer token can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Mercatox. In the last seven days, Coinlancer has traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar. Coinlancer has a market capitalization of $103,609.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036533 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $508.29 or 0.05849395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027131 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034953 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00128324 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001493 BTC.
CL is a token. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2017. Coinlancer’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,619,229 tokens. Coinlancer’s official website is www.coinlancer.io. The official message board for Coinlancer is medium.com/@coinlancer. Coinlancer’s official Twitter account is @Coin_Lancer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Coinlancer
Coinlancer can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinlancer should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Coinlancer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.