Azbit (CURRENCY:AZ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. One Azbit token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, BW.com and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Azbit has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. Azbit has a market cap of $1.00 million and approximately $58,900.00 worth of Azbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00036705 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $511.69 or 0.05880875 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00027248 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00034803 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115223 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001478 BTC.
AZ is a token. It was first traded on May 31st, 2018. Azbit’s total supply is 127,024,519,387 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,468,963,832 tokens. The official website for Azbit is azbit.com. Azbit’s official Twitter account is @
Azbit Token Trading
Azbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Hotbit and BW.com. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.