Asian Fintech (CURRENCY:AFIN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Asian Fintech has a market cap of $2.01 million and $47,467.00 worth of Asian Fintech was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Asian Fintech has traded down 0.6% against the dollar. One Asian Fintech token can now be purchased for $0.0080 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $309.13 or 0.03567293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00028293 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00125421 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Asian Fintech’s official website is www.afincoin.io. Asian Fintech’s official Twitter account is @AfinCoin. The official message board for Asian Fintech is medium.com/@afincoin.
Buying and Selling Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, LATOKEN and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asian Fintech directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Asian Fintech should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Asian Fintech using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Asian Fintech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asian Fintech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.