Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One Merculet token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinMex, Kucoin and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, Merculet has traded down 2.7% against the dollar. Merculet has a market capitalization of $415,216.00 and approximately $63,027.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 98.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.84 or 0.03807561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011494 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.26 or 0.00185966 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00027453 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00123658 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Merculet launched on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,025,493,389 tokens. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, Hotbit, OKEx, Kucoin, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.