Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 13th. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0063 or 0.00000078 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, COSS and CoinExchange. Jetcoin has a total market capitalization of $46,598.00 and approximately $32,669.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Jetcoin has traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002609 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012324 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.65 or 0.02080261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00185583 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00026920 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00121455 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Jetcoin launched on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,388,005 tokens. The official website for Jetcoin is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.